Indian Army:- Bsc(Nursing)|General Nursing & Midwifery(GNM) Course-2014(www.indianarmy.nic.in)
Indian army invite Application only from female candidates for the admission t0 4 years Bsc (Nursing) course commencing in Aug 2014. the last date of submitting form is 8 oct 2013. on the basis of merit list the candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing or Schools of Nursing(Schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals) . Selected candidates shall execute an agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years.During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend.
===>Physical Standards :-
Medical Fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed forces . detail of medical standards can be seen in the indian army website that is www.indianarmy.nic.in/www.indanarmy.gov.in
After the interview, the recommended candidates will appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
- The candidates should have passed +2 standard/Equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognized Board/University with science stream(Physics,Chemistry,Biology)
- Candidate must have 50% aggregate marks(PCBE),as a regular student
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects & marks before joining the course
- NOTE:- Those candidates who have passed such examinations as private students or with compartment in any subject are NOT ELIGIBLE.
===> Eligibility Criteria
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances.
- Nationality – Indian
- Date of Birth – Between 01 Aug 89 to 31 Jul 97 (both days inclusive).
===> Examination Centres for Written Exam
Bangalore, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram , Ezhimala (Cannanore) and Wellington
===>How to Apply
- Candidate can download application forum from the official website of Indian army that is www.indianarmy.nic.in/www.indanarmy.gov.in
- Applications to be typed in block letters on A4 size paper as per the format given in this advertisement with passport size photo attested and duly pasted in the space provided.
- Applications received on newspaper cutting or its photocopy will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Completed Application forms should reach Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), AG’s Branch, DGMS-4B, Room No 45,’L’ Block, New Delhi-110001 by 5 PM on 08 Oct 2013. Applications received after the date, will be neither opened nor entertained. This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
For more Detail Regarding the above article go to official website of Indian Army www.indianarmy.nic.in/www.indanarmy.gov.in . you can download the full advertisement & application forum from their.